Introduce Yourself

If it doesn't fit in the other forums, post it here...
leo007

Introduce Yourself

Post by leo007 »

Hi everyone... :)
I'm Guitarist & Songwriter, music is my Hobbie and Heavy Metal is my life) Nice to be here! 😎
CharlieLord
SD3 Version: 3.2.4

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by CharlieLord »

Hi,

I'm Charlie, I'm mainly a drummer making rock music, but branching out a bit. Started using Superior Drummer 2 because a lot of my practice is on e-drums, and they sound terrible.

I'd seen similar ideas to this discussed before, but glad someone has done it!
Omega Station

Post by Omega Station »

Hi,

I'm Rick, I'm a home-recording guitarist and mixer, I spent a lot of time with Superior Drummer 3 creating a lot of presets.
You can find them on my YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5eLQP ... lB85RR00kg).
I hope I can contribute to this community, helping to make it grow!
RedGear Music
Site Admin

Post by RedGear Music »

Hello,

I'm Bryan from the YouTube channel RedGear Music, the site administrator, an IT-professional, and a drummer. I've been playing drums for about 35 years, electronic drums since 1998, and using Superior Drummer 3 since late 2017.

My focus is accuracy with my drum covers, both in the playing, and the sound of the kits. That is the reason why I started this forum/repository because I am not very good at creating the kits I have envisioned. So I used my IT-world background and created this site. Thanks for stopping by and contributing!
SteveF

Post by SteveF »

Hi guys, new drummer here and recently bought SD3 to improve the sounds from my kit (Millenium MPS-850) it’s ok but the sounds in SD3 are clearly on a different level. I’m hoping to pick up some presets for my favourite stuff (GnR, AC/DC, Foo Fighters, general 80s rock, 90s grunge/indie/britrock, 00s pop-punk etc)

Great idea for a site and hope it takes off.
macster51
SD3 Version: 3.2.3

Post by macster51 »

Hey, folks! I'm Mac and have had a long career in the music industry as a player, in tech support, and as a company representative. I live in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul Minnesota, USA. I now spend most of my time composing and using SD3 on progressive rock and orchestral music.

My DAW is Cubase Pro and I have collected and created many SD3 Drum Maps for many of the EZX's and SDX's for that DAW. I would be happy to post them here is that's allowed.
Dxtr

Post by Dxtr »

Hey Everyone!

Glad I found this forum! I've been looking for presets and stuff so this is going to be great!

I'm using a TD-11 right now but I'm going to be building my own electronic kit in the next year around the Edrumin10. And I use Reaper for my DAW.

Cheers!
DeadRiff

Post by DeadRiff »

Hey all,

I'm a guitar player who started writing and recording the past 5 years or so. While that part's easy, I'm still learning the mixing & mastering stage, of which drums are one of my weak points. I'm glad to have found this forum so I can use others' presets to hopefully learn some new techniques

I use Studio One and my influences are mostly harder rock (metal, thrash, groove, punk/hardcore) and southern rock